Arsenal transfer news LIVE: Williams linked with summer move, Vlahovic battle, Gunners have STRONG interest in Gyokeres

ARSENAL are looking ahead to what is expected to be a HUGE summer transfer window.

A new striker is at the very top of the transfer wishlist, with some huge names linked with a move to North London.

Andrea Berta has now started in his new role as sporting director, and the Italian is said to be a long-term admirer of Sporting superstar Viktor Gyokeres.

Another striker linked with a move to the Emirates is Juventus’ Dusan Vlahovic, but Newcastle, Manchester United and Chelsea are also said to be keen on the forward.

Elsewhere, new sporting director Andrea Berta met with Athletic Bilbao forward Nico Williams’ agent earlier this week to discuss a summer move.

CASINO SPECIAL – BEST CASINO BONUSES FROM £10 DEPOSITS

Follow ALL of the latest news, rumours and transfer updates from the Emirates below…

  • ‘We fear nobody’

    Myles Lewis-Skelly has established himself as a first-team regular at the Emirates – despite being just 18.

    Now an England international, the full-back holds no fear ahead of a Champions League showdown with Real Madrid.

    Lewis-Skelly said: “Real Madrid are a great team and they have the most victories in the Champions League.

    “We respect them, but we don’t fear any team.

    “We have just got to stay together. If we control everything we can control, I am sure we will be fine.”

    Credit: Getty
  • Gabriel impact

    With the news that Gabriel is set to miss the rest of the campaign through injury, just how big a blow is it to the Gunners?

    Here are the Brazilian’s stats across an impressive Premier League season.

    image
  • Will to win

    Arsenal will have to make Nico Williams among their top earners to land the Spaniard in the summer.

    The 22-year-old’s representatives met with new sporting director Andrea Berta earlier this week.

    According to The Telegraph, Williams will demand a “lucrative contract” of around £250,000-per-week.

    That would put Williams in the same contract bracket as Martin Odegaard, Kai Havertz, Declan Rice and Bukayo Saka.

    image
    Credit: Getty
  • Art of the deal

    Former Everton CEO Keith Wyness is expecting Arsenal to bag a marquee signing early in the summer window – and steal a march on their rivals.

    The Gunners are planning a huge overhaul and are expected to be busy over the offseason.

    Wynes told Football Insider: “I expect Arsenal to move quickly in this new window to sort their striker situation.

    “That would help them head off any competition. Clubs who have got key positions to fill, like Arsenal, will strike early.

    “It’s a new twist and the strategy will be important. It’s a fascinating new element.”

    image
    Credit: AP
  • Capital gains

    Arsenal and Chelsea are reportedly ready to battle it out for Yeremay Hernandez.

    The Deportivo La Caruna winger is rated at £30million after a strong season in Spain.

    TeamTALK claim the Gunners have sent scouts to watch Hernandez this season.

    But Chelsea are also interested and could move in the summer to seal the deal.

  • Nic of time

    Andrea Berta is ready to raid LaLiga for talent this summer – with Nico Williams in his sights.

    The new Arsenal sporting director is bracing for a busy first few months in the job.

    Berta reportedly met with Williams’ representatives earlier this week.

    Williams has a release clause of £48.4million and his reportedly keen on a Premier League move.

    image
  • Gabriel blow

    Arsenal will be without Brazilian defender Gabriel for the remainder of the season.

    The centre-back was forced out of Tuesday’s 2-1 win over Fulham with a hamstring injury.

    Gabriel will now require surgery and aims to be back for the start of 2025/26.

    image
    Credit: Reuters
  • Antony swoop

    Manchester United flop Antony is reportedly on Arsenal’s radar.

    The Brazilian winger has rejuvenated his career after joining Real Betis on loan in January.

    Antony endured a miserable time at Ajax after arriving at Old Trafford for £80million in 2023.

    Spanish outlet Fichajes insists the Gunners are tracking the winger ahead of a busy summer.

    image
    Credit: Getty
  • More Amoura

    Wolfsburg forward Mohamed Amine Amoura has emerged as a key target for Arsenal ahead of the summer, according to L’Equipe.

    The Gunners are reported to have made enquiries for the Algerian, 24, who has scored 10 times in 24 Bundesliga matches this season.

    Amoura is valued at between £30m and £33m, and Wolfsburg are expected to want at least that amount, if not more.

    Mandatory Credit: Photo by APP/NurPhoto/REX/Shutterstock (15223627q) Algerian player Mohamed El Amine Amoura celebrates his goal during the 2026 FIFA World Cup qualifying match between Algeria and Mozambique in Tizi Ouzou, Algeria, on March 25, 2025 . Algeria v Mozambique - 2026 FIFA World Cup Qualifier, Tizi Ouzou - 25 Mar 2025
  • Top target stats

    Martin Zubimendi, 26, also played in four matches for Spain at the Euro 2024.

    image
  • Lewis-Skelly: ‘We fear no one’

    Arsenal’s Myles Lewis-Skelly has insisted the Gunners will not fear Real Madrid when they face the Spanish giants in the Champions League.

    The North London club are getting ready to take on the 15-time winners in the first leg of the quarter-final on Tuesday.

    Lewis-Skelly, 18, said: “Real Madrid are a great team and they have the most victories in the Champions League.

    “We respect them, but we don’t fear any team.

    “We have just got to stay together. If we control everything we can control, I am sure we will be fine.”

    Myles Lewis-Skelly of Arsenal running during a soccer match.
    Credit: Getty
  • Predicted line-up vs Real Madrid

    There is no let up in Arsenal’s injury crisis – just as Bukayo Saka returned, Gabriel and Jurrien Timber went off with problems.

    The Gunners are defensively down to the bare bones ahead of the Champions League quarter-final first leg against Real Madrid on Tuesday.

    Mikel Arteta has a selection dilemma and SunSport has a look at what he could do.

  • Prem clubs queue for Vlahovic

    Juventus hitman Dusan Vlahovic could finally be heading to the Prem this summer.

    But there would be an almighty scrap for the 25-year-old.

    Manchester United, Arsenal and Chelsea are all being linked with the 34-cap Serb.

    Reports in Italy suggest the ex-Fiorentina hero might well leave Juve as a free agent after three years.

    Mandatory Credit: Photo by EPhotopress/REX/Shutterstock (15229366bc) Dusan Vlahovic of Juventus FC looks on during Serie A 2024/25 football match between Juventus FC and Genoa CFC at Allianz Stadium Turin Italy on 29 March 2025. (Photo EPhotopress) Juventus FC v Genoa CFC - Serie A, Allianz Stadium, Turin, Italy - 29 Mar 2025
  • Tottenham lose in West London

    Chelsea picked up a big win over London rivals Tottenham at Stamford Bridge to move up to fourth place in the Premier League table.

    The Blues earned the three points after Enzo Fernandez met a stunning cross by Cole Palmer and beat Guglielmo Vicario with a clinical header on 50 minutes.

    The West Londoners then had a goal by Moises Caicedo chalked off by VAR as Levi Colwill was offside in the build-up.

    Spurs also had an equaliser disallowed as Pape Matar Sarr fouled Caicedo before his wondergoal.

    It all kicked off at one point too, of course…

  • Partey and Jorginho future

    Arsenal could bring in two midfielders given both Thomas Partey and Jorginho are set to depart this summer.

    They are also waiting on Norwegian midfielder Sverre Halseth Nypan to decide on his next club.

    The 18-year-old, who is currently at Rosenborg, visited Arsenal in January but is taking his time before committing to anything.

    City Football Group, with Girona in mind, have also made an offer to Nypan.

  • image
  • Semenyo race

    Arsenal have joined the race for Bournemouth forward Antoine Semenyo.

    The 25-year-old has been in strong form for the Cherries during the 2024-25 campaign.

    He has scored nine goals and registered six assists in 34 appearances in all competitions, including seven goals and five assists in the Premier League.

    Bournemouth will ask for around £75million for Semenyo, who joined for £10million from Bristol City in January 2023.

    He has a contract at the Vitality Stadium until the summer of 2029.

    Antoine Semenyo of Bournemouth celebrates scoring a goal.
    Credit: Getty
  • Real consequences

    Uefa are due to deliver their verdict on the four Real Madrid players under investigation ahead of Madrid vs Arsenal.

    Kylian Mbappe, Vinicius Jr, Antonio Rudiger and Dani Ceballos are being investigated for their behaviour against Atletico Madrid last month.

    Mbappe is accused of touching his genitals in a derogatory manner and Vinicius Jr allegedly clashed with Atletico fans during and after the game.

    Meanwhile, Rudiger is said to have made a throat-slitting gesture. Ceballos is also accused of making an offensive gesture.

    They could be hit with a fine or any form of ban. It is understood that Real expect Mbappe, Vinicius Jr and Ceballos to be fined.

  • Eze battle

    Arsenal are set to battle it out with Liverpool for Eberechi Eze in the summer with speculation surrounding his future growing.

    The Crystal Palace star is said to have a £60million release clause.

    Man United, Man City and Tottenham are all also keen.

  • Big Guns

    Arsenal’s new sporting director Andrea Berta met with Athletic Bilbao winger Nico Williams‘ agent in recent days.

    They reportedly discussed a summer move for the 22-year-old Spanish Euro 2024 winner.

    Meanwhile, Arsenal are interested in Algeria striker Mohamed Amoura, according to L’Equipe.

    The 24-year-old is currently on loan at Wolfsburg from Union St-Gilloise.

    Nico Williams of Athletic Bilbao celebrates scoring a goal.
    Credit: Reuters
  • Fans react to Gabriel update

    Arsenal fans are devastated over the news that Gabriel is out for the rest of the season and needs surgery on his hamstring.

    One supporter wrote online: “My heart is bleeding.”

    Another added: “Three hamstring injuries so severe they require surgery in the same season. That begs some serious questions of the fitness/conditioning team. That’s completely ridiculous.”

    A third said: “Rest up player of the season.”

    A fourth commented: “So another picture of players in a hospital bed with thumbs up. Speedy recovery and I can’t remember us having this much bad luck in one season with injuries.”

    Soccer Football - Premier League - Arsenal v Fulham - Emirates Stadium, London, Britain - April 1, 2025 Arsenal's Gabriel Magalhaes reacts after sustaining an injury REUTERS/David Klein EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NO USE WITH UNAUTHORIZED AUDIO, VIDEO, DATA, FIXTURE LISTS, CLUB/LEAGUE LOGOS OR 'LIVE' SERVICES. ONLINE IN-MATCH USE LIMITED TO 120 IMAGES, NO VIDEO EMULATION. NO USE IN BETTING, GAMES OR SINGLE CLUB/LEAGUE/PLAYER PUBLICATIONS. PLEASE CONTACT YOUR ACCOUNT REPRESENTATIVE FOR FURTHER DETAILS..
  • BREAKING: Gabriel to miss the rest of the season

    Arsenal have confirmed that Gabriel will miss the rest of the season with a hamstring injury and is set to undergo surgery this week.

    A club statement read: “Further to being substituted during our match against Fulham on Tuesday, we can confirm that Gabriel Magalhaes has sustained a hamstring injury which requires surgery.

    “Gabi will undergo a surgical repair procedure to his hamstring in the coming days, and immediately begin his recovery and rehabilitation programme, with the aim to be ready for the start of next season.

    “Everyone at the club will be fully focused on supporting Gabi to ensure he is back to full fitness as soon as possible.”

  • Predicted line-up vs Real Madrid

    There is no let up in Arsenal’s injury crisis – just as Bukayo Saka returned, Gabriel and Jurrien Timber went off with problems.

    The Gunners are defensively down to the bare bones ahead of the Champions League quarter-final first leg against Real Madrid on Tuesday.

    Mikel Arteta has a selection dilemma and SunSport has a look at what he could do.

  • Gabriel to miss Real Madrid clashes?

    Arsenal fear they will be without Gabriel for both legs of their Champions League quarter-final against Real Madrid.

    The Mirror claim the centre-back has undergone scans on his injury and he is set to be out for weeks.

    Arsenal are said to be planning to release an official update on Gabriel tonight or tomorrow.

    image
    Credit: Getty
  • ‘Remote controlled’ defence

    Fulham star Sander Berge was full of praise for Arsenal’s defensive setup after Tuesday 2-1 win.

    He said: “I have discussed with Martin Odegaard at the national team camp, their 4-4-2 without the ball it just seems so compact and they seem so comfortable staying there.

    “It is very rare to play teams that find the opposition having the ball beneficial.

    “It is like someone is sitting up in row 50 remote controlling them, they seem so compact and everyone covers the right space all the time.

    “It is difficult to find where to attack them and where to overload them.”