GHANA take on South Korea in the second round of World Cup group-stage games.
Neither team won their opening game, as South Korea drew 0-0 with Uruguay, before Ghana lost 3-2 to Portugal.
South Korea fans may cast their minds back to 2002, when their country made the semi-finals during their home tournament, shared with Japan.
They lost 1-0 to Germany on the day.
However, they got their revenge in the 2018 World Cup, shocking the four-time winners 2-0, courtesy of two late stoppage time goals.
They will fancy their chances against a Ghana side who have been struggling for form recently, after failing to reach the knockout stages of the Africa Cup of Nations.
BETTING SPECIAL – GET £40 IN WORLD CUP BONUSES
Nevertheless, Paulo Bento’s side will need to be wary of a whole host of Premier League stars including Arsenal midfielder Thomas Partey, Brighton’s Tariq Lamptey, Crystal Palace forward Jordan Ayew and Mohammed Salisu of Southampton.
What time is South Korea vs Ghana?
- South Korea’s clash with Ghana will take place on Monday, November 28.
- The action is scheduled for 1pm UK time.
- The match will be held at the Education City Stadium in Doha.
- The last time the two sides met was during a friendly in 2014, and Ghana came away 4-0 winners.
What TV channel is it on and can it be live streamed?
- South Korea vs Ghana will be shown live on BBC One in the UK.
- You can also live stream the action from the BBC iPlayer, which can be downloaded onto your mobile or tablet device.
Can I watch it for FREE?
- You certainly can. South Korea vs Ghana is available to watch for FREE in the UK so long as you have a valid TV licence.
What is the team news?
Hwang Hee-chan is expected to be a doubt for this game after a hamstring injury kept him out of the game against Uruguay.
After his goalscoring cameo against Portugal, Osman Bukari could start against the Koreans, with Mohammed Salisu likely to be the casualty.
Other than that, Otto Addo has no injury concerns.
What are the odds?
South Korea win 6/4
Ghana victory 21/10
Odds courtesy of Betfair correct as of November 27.