ARSENAL make the trip to basement club Sheffield United knowing a win will be needed if they are to have any chance of a top four finish.
But Bramall Lane has not been a happy hunting ground for them in recent years.
The Gunners have failed to win a league fixture at Sheffield United since 1991.
And they will also have one eye on a tough fixture at Slavia Prague on Thursday night after conceding a last minute equaliser to draw the home leg 1-1 in midweek.
What time does Sheffield United vs Arsenal kick off?
What TV channel is Sheffield United vs Arsenal on and can I live stream it?
- Sheffield United vs Arsenal is live on BT Sport 1.
- Coverage commences at 6.30pm – half an hour before kick-off.
- To stream the game live, head to the BT Sport website or app.
Can I watch Sheffield United vs Arsenal for free?
- EE customers can get BT Sport INCLUDED to their plan at no extra cost if they are on a plan with Smart Benefits – simply log in to EE and choose BT Sport app.
- And then get it on the big screen by texting SPORT to 150 to get a FREE three-month trial of large screen so you can cast all the action on your TV.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £15 per month subscription unless cancelled.
Arsenal have been dealt a blow with Martin Odegaard set to miss the trip to Sheffield United on Sunday.
The Norwegian missed Thursday’s draw with Slavia Prague in the Europa League after picking up an ankle problem on international duty.
The issue is now set to keep Odegaard out of this weekend’s clash against the Blades while he may also miss the return leg in the Czech Republic.
When asked about the Real Madrid loanee’s availability, Arteta said: “We don’t know.
“He wasn’t able to play today and he will be out, I think, for the next game or two. But we don’t know yet.”
Calum Chambers remains a doubt for Sheffield United after he missed the midweek draw with Slavia due to a knock.
Sheffield United 11/2