LIVERPOOL are up against RB Leipzig in the last-16 of the Champions League.
The Reds have been in torrid Premier League form, so Jurgen Klopp’s men will be looking to resurrect themselves in Europe’s elite competition instead.
What time does RB Leipzig vs Liverpool kick-off?
- RB Leipzig’s clash with Liverpool will get underway from 8pm UK time on Tuesday, February 16.
- The game WON’T take place in Leipzig because of coronavirus restrictions. Instead, the game will be played in Budapest.
- There will be no fans in attendance for the game.
What channel is it on and can it be live streamed?
- Liverpool’s match with Leipzig will be shown live on BT Sport 1 and BT Sport Ultimate.
- The game is going to be available for live streaming from the BT Sport app, which you can download onto your mobile and tablet device.
Can I watch for FREE?
- EE customers can get BT Sport INCLUDED to their plan at no extra cost if they are on a plan with Smart Benefits – simply log in to EE and choose BT Sport app.
- And then get it on the big screen by texting SPORT to 150 to get a FREE three-month trial of Large Screen so you can cast all the action on your TV.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £5 per month BT Sport Large Screen subscription unless cancelled.
Liverpool are still massively struck down with injuries and will be without a number of a key first-team players.
James Milner picked up a hamstring issue in the loss to Leicester at the weekend, while defender Ben Davies is ruled out because of a knock.
Naby Keita is still injured and Fabinho is also a doubt because of a muscular injury.
Long-term injury absentees Virgil van Dijk, Joel Matip and Diogo Jota are all still sidelined.
- RB Leipzig – 2/1
- Draw – 13/5
- Liverpool – 5/4
*Odds courtesy of Ladbrokes and correct at time of publication.