CHELSEA take on Porto in the first leg of their Champions League quarter-final first leg.
The Blues were brilliant in their last-16 clash with Atletico Madrid, winning 3-0 on aggregate, while Porto secured a famous victory over Juventus.
FREE BETS: GET OVER £2,000 IN SIGN UP OFFERS HERE
What time does Porto vs Chelsea kick-off?
- Chelsea’s big clash with Porto will get going at 8pm UK time on Wednesday, April 7.
- Both legs will be played at the Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan stadium in Seville, Spain because of coronavirus restrictions.
- There will be no fans in attendance at the clash.
What channel is it and can it be live streamed?
- The game will be shown live on BT Sport 2.
- You can live stream the action from the BT Sport app, which is available download onto your mobile or tablet device.
Can I watch for FREE?
- EE customers can get BT Sport INCLUDED to their plan at no extra cost if they are on a plan with Smart Benefits – simply log in to EE and choose BT Sport app.
- And then get it on the big screen by texting SPORT to 150 to get a FREE three-month trial of large screen so you can cast all the action on your TV.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £15 per month subscription unless cancelled.
Oliveira is suspended for Porto meaning Liverpool loanee Marko Grujic could be drafted in as a replacement.
Mehdi Taremi is also suspended for the Portuguese side after being sent off in the win over Juventus.
Pepe is set to return for Porto while Malang Sarr can play against his parent club but is not expected to be picked.
Christian Pulisic will hope to play some part despite appearing to pick up an injury against West Brom.
It remains to be seen whether Antonio Rudiger or Kepa will travel after a training ground bust-up.
- Porto – 4/1
- Draw – 5/2
- Chelsea – 7/10
*Odds courtesy of Paddy Power and correct at time of publication.