MANCHESTER CITY return to Champions League action TONIGHT when they welcome Real Madrid in a mouth-watering semi-final clash at the Etihad.
A goalless draw against Madrid’s bitter rivals Atletico was enough to scrape through the previous round having beaten Diego Simeone’s side 1-0 in Manchester.
However, Real Madrid are no strangers to English opposition as they dealt with Chelsea in a thrilling quarter-final exchange earlier on this month.
- Start time: 8pm BST
- TV/Live stream: BT Sport 2
- Man City XI: To follow
- Real Madrid XI: To follow
JOIN SUN VEGAS: GET A FREE £10 BONUS WITH 100s OF GAMES TO PLAY AND NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED (Ts&Cs apply)
Follow ALL the action with our live blog below…
What time does Man City vs Real Madrid kick off?
- Manchester City go to battle with Real Madrid TONIGHT – Tuesday, April 26.
- The match is scheduled to kick-off at 8pm UK time.
- Etihad is the selected venue for the first leg which can hold up to approximately 55,000 spectators.
- Pep Guardiola’s side ran out 2-1 winners (4-2 on aggregate) the last time these two titans met in 2020.
What TV channel is Man City vs Real Madrid on and can I live stream it?
- Manchester City vs Real Madrid will be broadcasted live on BT Sport 2.
- Coverage commences from 7pm UK time – one hour before kick-off.
- Subscription members have the option to stream the game live via the BT Sport website or app.
Pep Guardiola will have to cope without Joao Cancelo who’s booking in the previous round has resulted in a one-match suspension.
And John Stones could potentially be out having missed the Saturday domination over Watford with a hamstring injury.
However, England international Kyle Walker is in contention to start following an ankle issue he sustained against Atletico Madrid.
Elsewhere, Carlo Ancelotti will be delighted to welcome back Eder Militao who served his ban against Chelsea.
But the Real Madrid boss could be without David Alaba and Casemiro who have both picked up minor muscular injuries.
Alongside Eden Hazard, Luka Jovic, Mariano Diaz and Ferland Mendy.