MANCHESTER UNITED take on Bournemouth in Premier League action TONGHT.
The Red Devils have been impressive in recent weeks and sit in the Champions League spots.
Bournemouth, on the other hand, lost both games since the World Cup break and will be keen to put things right.
SunSport have all the information ahead of the clash.
When is Manchester United vs Bournemouth?
- Man Utd take on Bournemouth TODAY – Tuesday, 3rd January.
- Old Trafford will play host to the fixture.
- Kick-off is expected to get underway from 8pm UK time.
Is Manchester United vs Bournemouth on TV?
- Unfortunately for UK fans, this clash has not been picked out for TV coverage.
- Instead, Sky Sports will show Arsenal’s clash against Newcastle.
- However, you can keep up with the latest from Old Trafford with our live blog.
Latest team news
Lisandro Martinez could be back in the starting XI for Man Utd after winning the World Cup.
Luke Shaw has been ever so impressive in central defence but the return of the Argentinian could see Shaw move back ot left-back.
Diogo Dalot remains a doubt while Axel Tuanzebe, Jaden Sancho and Scott McTominay may also miss the clash.
Marcus Rashford will likely start after being named on the bench last time out following ‘internal discipline’ issues.
For the visitors, Phillip Billing is a huge doubt after being taken off against Crystal Palace.
David Brooks and Neto are also unavailable and Ryan Fredericks, Junior Stanislas and Marcus Tavernier are also doubts.
- Man Utd win – 1/4
- Draw – 9/2
- Bournemouth win – 12/1
Odds courtesy of Betfair and correct at time of writing…