CELTIC return to European action as they look to qualify for the Champions League group stage for the first time in three years.
KR Reykjavik are the first opposition as they travel to Parkhead for this one-legged tie.
The game goes ahead despite Nicola Sturgeon postponing both the Bhoys’ domestic games last week after Boli Bolingoli broke quarantine on return from Spain.
What time does Celtic vs KR Reykjavik kick off?
- Celtic take on KR Reykjavik on Tuesday, August 18.
- The match kicks off at 7.45pm UK time – 6.45pm in Iceland.
- All Champions League qualifying ties will take place over one leg this season.
- The winner of this game will be at home to Ferencvaros or Djurgardens in the second qualifying round.
Is Celtic vs KR Reykjavik on TV and can I live stream it?
- Celtic vs KR Reykjavik is live on Premier Sports 1.
- Coverage commences at 7.15pm – half an hour before kick-off.
- To live stream, head to the Premier Player.
- Premier Sports is available to purchase for £9.99-a-month.
Kristinn Jonsson and Kristjan Floka Finnbogason will not feature for the visitors after going off injured in their league game.
Albian Ajeti is in the Champions League squad for Celtic, but there is no place for Covid quarantine badboy Boli Bolingoli.
The Hoops will also be without Leigh Griffiths and Mikey Johnston.
- Celtic to win – 1/14
- Draw – 11/1
- Reykjavik to win – 33/1
- Over 2.5 goals – 1/4
*All odds from Ladbrokes and correct at time of publication.