LIVERPOOL look to complete a memorable treble THIS SATURDAY when they take on Real Madrid in the Champions League final.
Real fought back in stunning fashion to beat Man City and advance to the final in their semi-final, having beaten Chelsea in the semis.
Liverpool have had somewhat of an easier run to the final, beating Inter Milan, Benfica and Villarreal en route to the Paris showpiece.
The Reds just missed out on winning the Premier League and the chance to win a quadruple last weekend as Man City made a miraculous comeback to beat Aston Villa in their final game.
Liverpool will be seeking revenge when they take on a Real side who beat them 3-1 in the 2018 final thanks to Gareth Bale’s spectacular brace.
And that year was the last time Real won the European Cup, but they’ll be gunning for glory this time around with Karim Benzema leading the line as their main man.
When is the Champions League final?
- Liverpool’s massive clash with Real Madrid will take place on THIS SATURDAY – Saturday, May 28.
- The match is scheduled to kick-off at 8pm UK time – 9pm in Paris.
- Following the Russian invasion of Ukraine, the initial location of Gazprom Arena in Saint Petersburg was stripped of hosting the final.
- That enabled Paris Saint-Germain’s stadium, Le Par des Princes to be the designated ground for the match and it can hold approximately 47,000 spectators.
- This will also be the first time the Champions League final has been hosted in Paris since Barcelona defeated Arsenal in 2006.
- Extra-time and penalties are available if the two teams cannot be separated after 120 minutes.
What TV channel is the Champions League final on and can I live stream it?
- Liverpool vs Real Madrid will be broadcast live on BT Sport 1, BT Sport Ultimate and BT Sport’s YouTube channel for FREE.
- Coverage will commence from 6pm UK time – two hours before kick-off.
- Subscription members will have the option to stream the game live via the BT Sport website or app.
- You can also stream the game live on the YouTube app.
- TalkSport will have radio coverage of the match on their website, app and DAB radio.
FABULOUS BINGO: Get a £20 bonus & 30 free spins when you spend £10 today
Can I buy tickets for the Champions League final?
UEFA have provided supporters with the option to apply for the showpiece event through their official ticket portal.
However, fans can only apply for a maximum of two tickets in the same category until April 28, 2022 – 1pm UK time (2pm in Paris)
And all tickets will be delivered as mobile tickets to a dedicated IOS/Android app.
For further details on ticket pricing, head to the official UEFA ticket portal.
- Liverpool – EVS
- Draw – 5/2
- Real Madrid – 5/2
- Liverpool to lift trophy – 1/2
- Real Madrid to life trophy – 6/4
*Odds courtesy of Betfair and correct at time of publication.