CROATIA face Canada with both sides knowing a defeat makes World Cup knockout stage qualification tricky… or even impossible.
And neither team has even scored in this tournament yet – but you get the feeling that could change.
The Croatians are aware of what it takes to go deep into football’s biggest cup competition as they made it to the final in 2018.
And head coach Zlatko Dalic will be hoping that his side can go one better this time as France outfoxed them to the trophy.
But first, Vatreni have to navigate their way past a Canadian side who pipped North American giants Mexico to the top spot in their qualifying group.
However, this is Les Rouges’ first World Cup campaign since 1986 where they failed to secure a single point in the group stages.
What time does Croatia vs Canada kick off?
- Croatia’s Group F encounter with Canada takes place on Sunday, November 27 – TODAY.
- It is scheduled to kick off at 4pm UK time – 6pm local time.
- Khalifa International Stadium in Doha, Qatar is the allocated arena for this fixture and it can host approximately 45,416 fans.
- History will be made as this is set to be the first ever match between these two sides.
What TV channel is Croatia vs Canada on and can it be live streamed?
- Croatia vs Canada will be broadcasted LIVE on BBC One in the UK.
- Viewers also have the option to stream the entire action live via the BBC Sport website or BBC iPlayer app.
- BBC iPlayer is available to download on your preferred choice of mobile phone or tablet device.
Can I watch Croatia vs Canada for FREE?
Good news, you can! Croatia vs Canada is available to watch for FREE in the UK so long as you have a valid TV license.
What is the team news?
Croatia’s Nikola Vlasic looks to be OK after an injury scare in the draw with Morocco and came through training fine – but it is not known whether he will start ahead of Marko Livaja.
Canada have no known injury worries and could name an identical team that impressed in every department apart from scoring in the loss to Belgium.
What are the odds?
Croatia win 21/20
Canada victory 27/10
Odds courtesy of Betfair are correct as of November 26.