MANCHESTER UNITED would slump to the bottom of their Champions League Group with a loss against Copenhagen but a win could propel them into a qualifying spot – fine margins.
Andre Onana and Harry Maguire were the unlikely heroes when the Red Devils faced their Danish opponents in the reverse fixture.
Maguire’s header followed by Andre Onana’s stoppage-time penalty save fired United to three crucial points at Old Trafford.
But since then, the Red Devils have suffered two damning 3-0 loses at the hands of noisy neighbours Manchester City and high-flying Newcastle.
However, Erik ten Hag’s men will be oozing with confidence as they go into this game off the back of a last-ditch win against Fulham.
When is Copenhagen vs Man Utd?
- Manchester United’s crucial Champions League match against Copenhagen will take place on Wednesday, November 8.
- It is scheduled to get underway at 8pm GMT.
- Parken Stadium is the allocated arena for this huge encounter and it can host approximately 38,065 fans.
- United escaped with a 1-0 win when the sides met last month.
What TV channel is it on and can it be live streamed?
- Copenhagen vs Manchester United will be broadcast LIVE on TNT Sports 1 in the UK.
- Coverage is expected to commence from 7pm GMT – a whole hour before kick-off.
- Fans also have the option to stream the action through Discovery+
- Alternatively, follow SunSport’s live blog for minute-by-minute coverage of the entire match.
What is the team news?
Copenhagen boss Jacob Neestrup will be forced to face the Manchester giants without forward Mohamed Elyounoussi who recently suffered a muscular injury.
While William Clem continues on his road to recovery having sustained a broken leg earlier this season.
Most read in Champions League
Elsewhere, Erik ten Hag will be sweating over the fitness of Marcus Rashford who was ruled out of the Fulham win after picking up a heavy knock in training.
And it could see the English star sit on the sidelines once again with Casemiro (hamstring), Luke Shaw (muscle), Tyrell Malacia (knee), Lisandro Martinez (foot) and Amad Diallo (knee).
What are the latest odds?
- Copenhagen 13/4
- Draw 27/10
- Man Utd 4/5
*Odds courtesy of Ladbrokes are correct at time of publication