MANCHESTER CITY are in pursuit of an historic treble – and it could all come to fruition against Inter Milan in the Champions League final.
City have been imperious so far in Europe’s elite competition, having knocked out Bayern Munich and Real Madrid en route to the final.
They’ve already on the Premier League, and they’re also after FA Cup glory against Manchester United on June 3.
Inter have been on a different path this season in Serie A, as they look like finishing third or fourth in the league.
But in the Champions League, they’ve knocked out both Benfica and rivals AC Milan to reach Istanbul.
When is Man City vs Inter Milan?
- The Champions League final between Manchester City and Inter Milan will take place on Saturday, June 10.
- City thrashed Real Madrid 5-1 on aggregate to reach the final, while Inter beat rivals AC Milan 3-0 on aggregate.
- The match will kick off at 8pm BST.
- This will be the 68th season of the competition and the 31st since it was renamed from the European Cup to the UEFA Champions League.
What channel is it on and can it be live streamed?
- Man City vs Inter Milan will be shown on BT Sport 1 HD in the UK.
- The game will also be shown for FREE on BT Sport’s YouTube channel.
- You can live stream the action from the BT Sport or YouTube app, both of which are available for download onto your mobile or tablet device.
Where is the 2023 Champions League final being held?
Istanbul will host the 2023 Champions League final.
The huge fixture will be played at the Ataturk Olympic Stadium and it boasts a seated capacity of approximately 75,000 supporters.
One of the most iconic Champions League finals was played at this stadium which saw Liverpool pull off a sensational comeback against AC Milan before beating them on penalties.
Ataturk Olympic Stadium opened in 2002 and was built to support Turkey’s bid to stage the 2008 Olympic Games but it lost out to Beijing National Stadium in China.
However, the Turkey national team uses Ataturk Olympic Stadium as their home venue.
What do the 2023 Champions League winners get?
Winners of the final will be granted a guaranteed place in the 2023/2024 Champions League competition.
A chance to win the Club World Cup against other teams across the globe.
And they will take on the winners of the Europa League for a chance to secure the UEFA Super Cup just before the new season gets underway.
Who has won the Champions League the most?
- Real Madrid – 14
- AC Milan – 7
- Liverpool – 6
- Bayern Munich – 6
- Barcelona – 5
- Ajax – 4
- Manchester United and Inter Milan – 3
- Benfica, Chelsea, Nottingham Forest and Porto – 2