BRUNO FERNANDES claims he hasn’t seen Cristiano Ronaldo’s explosive interview with Piers Morgan.
The 37-year-old more or less severed ties with the “disrespectful” Old Trafford club.
But now on international duty at the Qatar World Cup, Fernandes, 28, reckons it’s a moot point.
He told Sky Sports: “I didn’t read the interview.
“As I said before, now it’s the national team. It’s Portugal. The coach made a point that it’s us.
“He made that point since I came to the national team in 2017. That is still clear. In his mind, the main thing is the national team. We have to be focused on the World Cup.
“Cristiano has done really well to play at five World Cups – this will be his fifth time. Everyone is ready for that and everyone wants the best for the team.”
The United playmaker went on to say that he had “no problem” with the stroppy superstar.
But Fernandes added: “I was watching one of the channels that said it was cold and bad.
“They went on a commercial break, the national team sent them footage with the sound, the sound revealed that he was joking with me.
“If they explained what was really true in that video, people would know. Manchester United will be my focus after the World Cup.
“I have no problem with anyone. I do my job.”
Part two of the incredible interview, ’90 Minutes with Ronaldo the footballing legend’ on Piers Morgan Uncensored aired on Thursday.
During the show, Ronaldo blasted Erik Ten Hag’s “excuses” as he unleashed another scathing rant at the United boss.
The Portugal striker had another pop at Ten Hag after already saying he felt betrayed, did not respect the Dutchman and criticised the club’s owners.
When asked about not being brought on when the club was being thrashed by Manchester City last month, Ronaldo, 37, said: “Excuses, I see as excuses.
“He can have a different opinion than me. They choose the players that they think are better for the team.
“I respect that but excuses all the time have short legs, he cannot excuse all the time. It’s things that don’t make sense.”