BRAZIL will be without Neymar as they head into their second World Cup group game against Switzerland TODAY!
Richarlison’s double – including a goal of the tournament contender – game the Samba Boys a 2-0 win over Serbia.
Switzerland beat Cameroon 1-0 in their opener thanks to a strike from Breel Embolo.
The Selecao have not progressed past the quarter-finals in three of their last four World Cups.
However, it is the semi-final of 2014 that will haunt Brazilians the most.
Germany humiliated the South American side 7-1 on home soil, sending shockwaves around the world.
Six years on, and a Copa America under their belt, the five-time World Cup winners look back to their best and ready to cause havoc on the global stage.
However, it won’t be an easy task against a well-drilled Switzerland side who have consistently over-performed in recent years.
What time is Brazil vs Switzerland?
- Brazil’s clash with Switzerland will take place TODAY – Monday, November 28.
- The action is scheduled for 4pm UK time.
- The match will be held at the Stadium 974 in Doha.
- The last time the two sides met was during the World Cup group stage in 2018, with the match ending in a 1-1 draw.
What TV channel is it on and can it be live streamed?
- Brazil vs Switzerland will be shown live on ITV in the UK.
- You can also live stream the action via the ITV website or ITV hub, which is available to download onto your mobile or tablet device.
- Radio listeners can hear commentary of the game LIVE on talkSPORT.
Can I watch Brazil vs Switzerland for FREE?
- Yes, you can watch the match for FREE so long as you have a TV licence.
What is the team news?
Neymar is almost OUT of the game after picking up an ankle injury in the defeat to Serbia.
The superstar hobbled off after 79 minutes and later shared pictures of a swollen ankle.
Danilo also has a similar injury and is questionable for this clash.
Switzerland have Noah Okafor to worry about, the Salzburg forward, 22, currently has a muscle problem.
What are the odds?
Brazil win 1/2
Switzerland victory 6/1
Odds courtesy of Betfair correct as of November 28.