ARSENAL are looking to get back to winning ways in the Premier League as they visit Aston Villa.
The Gunners went down 2-1 to Wolves in a crazy game at Molineux, which saw both David Luiz and Bernt Leno sent off.
Villa meanwhile are enjoying a superb season and will be hoping for a repeat of the 3-0 thrashing they gave Arsenal in the reverse fixture.
When is Aston Villa vs Arsenal?
- This Premier League clash is set for Saturday, February 6.
- Kick-off at Villa Park is at 12.30pm GMT.
- When the sides last met here, a Trezeguet goal won the game in July last year.
Which TV channel and live stream can I watch it on?
You can catch all of the action live on BT Sport 1 and BT Sport Ultimate.
Coverage will start at 11.30am GMT.
If you’re a BT Sport subscriber or have BT Broadband, stream using the BT Sport app on your mobile, tablet, PC or games console.
How can I watch for free?
- EE customers can get BT Sport INCLUDED to their plan at no extra cost if they are on a plan with Smart Benefits – simply log in to EE and choose BT Sport app.
- And then get it on the big screen by texting SPORT to 150 to get a FREE three-month trial of Large Screen so you can cast all the action on your TV.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £5 per month BT Sport Large Screen subscription unless cancelled.
What is the team news?
Villa don’t have any fresh injury concerns to contend with but it’s likely that Dean Smith will switch things around.
New signing Morgan Sanson could feature in some capacity, likely from the bench.
Arsenal will be without both Luiz and Leno after the pair saw red against Wolves.
Mat Ryan is facing a race to be fit for this one due to a hip injury and if the Aussie stopper is out, Alex Runarsson will be between the sticks.
Bukayo Saka overcame a knock to feature in that game, while Kieran Tierney continues to struggle with a lower-leg injury.
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is back in contention after compassionate leave and could replace Nicolas Pepe in the starting XI.
- Aston Villa to win – 29/20
- Draw – 5/2
- Arsenal victory – 7/4
- Both teams to score – 8/15
*All odds from Ladbrokes and correct at time of publication.