ARSENAL come up against Manchester City in the Carabao Cup quarter-finals this week.
The Gunners have been on a wretched run of form in the league, and it doesn’t get much easier against City, who will be looking to make it to yet another Carabao Cup final.
What time does Arsenal vs Man City kick-off?
- Arsenal’s clash with Man City in the Carabao Cup quarter-final will get underway from 8pm on Tuesday, December 22.
- The game will take place at Arsenal’s Emirates Stadium.
- There will be no fans in attendance because London is in tier 4 of the government’s coronavirus restrictions.
What TV channel is it on and can it be live streamed?
- The game will be shown live on Sky Sports Football.
- The game will be available for live streaming from the Sky Go or NOW TV app.
- Both of those apps can be downloaded onto your mobile or tablet device.
Arsenal will be without their captain and star player Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang because of a calf injury.
Thomas Partey is also still on the doctor’s table while Granit Xhaka continues his suspension.
Gabriel Magalhaes should be back in contention to play after finishing his own suspension.
Raheem Sterling could start for City while Gabriel Jesus may miss out because of a dental problem.
The likes of Sergio Aguero and Phil Foden will also be pushing to start.
Arsenal – 19/5
Draw – 16/5
Man City – 8/13
*Odds courtesy of Ladbrokes and correct at time of publication.